Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Playlist #2 - The "For the Unfortunate That Couldn't Attend SXSW" Mix

These are all the bands I saw (sans Cloud Cult, which you will hear about later)...with a little extra love for my boys Delta Spirit and Austin natives Octopus Project

Come to the Musick's Cube (Cube O' CJ and Patrick) if you would like to hear this mix....
  1. Drop Kick The Punks - The Faint
  2. Music is Happiness - The Octopus Project
  3. Cheer It On - Tokyo Police Club
  4. Ghostwriter - RJD2
  5. Sister Saviour - The Rapture
  6. I'll be OK ft. Slug - Aesop Rock
  7. Dispenser - Cursive
  8. In Your Volcano - Oxford Collapse
  9. Muscle'n Flo - Menomena
  10. Because It's Not Love - The Pipettes
  11. Streetwalker - Delta Spirit
  12. On the Prowl - The Gossip
  13. No Radio - Dirty on Purpose
  14. Raised By Wolves - Voxtrot
  15. Frenchy, I'm Faking - Architecture in Helsinki
  16. Red Sea - Asobi Seksu
  17. Elephant Woman - Blonde Redhead
  18. People, Turn Around! - Delta Spirit
  19. Rorol - The Octopus Project

No comments: